The DRX 9000™ is the latest and most advanced spinal decompression technology available. Simply put, it’s a very sophisticated, computerized and integrated form of spinal traction that allows significantly better treatment options. Specifically, it allows your doctor:
- To treat the exact, injured spinal segment more precisely.
- To provide 2-3x greater joint separation than regular spinal traction (this removes pressure from the impinged nerve and restores the blood supply to the damaged disc )
- To add flexion or extension to the spine, maximally decreasing nerve or spinal canal constriction.
Spinal Decompression is an exceptionally effective tool in the care and treatment of herniated discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, disc degeneration and failed back surgery syndrome. We can now help patients who, prior to Spinal Decompression, faced a life full of dangerous drugs, severe pain and repeated surgeries.
Patients come to The Morris Spinal Stenosis and Disc Center from all over the world to receive our non-invasive, non-surgical treatment for chronic and severe low back and neck pain. Most patients seek us out when other treatments have failed. Research has proven success with these patients that makes the travel well worth it.
What’s Different at Cline Chiropractic of Corona?
Just about everything.
- We start by rechecking your Diagnosis. Your outcome and chance for full recovery depends on fully understanding not only the location of the pain producing tissue (e.g. a disc herniation or spinal stenosis), but what created the damaged tissue in the first place, is that degenerating process continuing and what can we do to stop or reverse it? You will see from the first day, that we are extremely thorough and precise, and that you leave with a complete understanding of your problem and the best way to solve your back problem.
- Most Spinal Decompression offices have a 5-6 week program, ours is 3-5 months! We’ve found that chronic and severe low back problems do not heal with such a short protocol. Our patient outcomes improved significantly when we started more gently and offered more decompression treatments over a longer period of time. Remember cartilage (including discs) takes months to heal, not weeks.
- Besides Spinal Decompression, your treatment will include physical therapy, spinal alignment and mobilization, electronic torso stabalizer analysis, trigger point and soft tissue therapy, in-office and out of office exercise rehabilitation, appropriate low back supports, and six private sessions (one on one) with a disc and spinal stenosis rehabilitation coach–not just 10 minutes of “electric stim” (the usual protocol).
All of this is included in the treatment package. Patient’s who do not require this type of care, are referred to other treatment centers that are not as comprehensive. Our DRX 9000 treatment program is designed for disc and spinal stenosis conditions that are more severe, chronic and would not adequately heal in traditional DRX 9000 plans.
A four year study showed that our comprehensive treatment program was unmatched in it’s effectiveness for severe disc and spinal stenosis patients. Here are the details:
Patients with severe Spinal Stenosis and/or Disc Herniations that averaged 8 (out of 10 point pain scale) improved to a 2 by the completion of treatment and were able to walk, stand and sit significantly longer with significant reduction or complete elimination of their pain medications. In a follow-up, 1-4 years later, most patients were just as well or better than when they completed treatment.
Read the study abstract at: Spinal Stenosis and Disc Herniation Protocol and Outcome–A Four Year Study
These were the most severe and chronic low back conditions. ~20% had already failed back surgery, most were on narcotic medication and the majority were limited from walking over ¼ of a mile. Nearly all had tried several other approaches including injections, physical therapy and chiropractic.
No other office in the country offers this comprehensive of a program.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 951-279-2339.