What is it?
Far Infrared is the ‘chl’ energy in humans and animals, also emitted from sunlight.
The intensity of Far Infrared produced by the human body constantly fluctuates. When its intensity is high, we feel healthy and are able to overcome ailments. When the Far Infrared begins to decline, we are subject to disease and illness and tend to age more quickly. We can be exposed to Far Infrared heat for hours and it will never cause our skin to burn. Far infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
What does it do?
Far infrared Ray are waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature and activate major bodily functions.
Peripheral Neuropathy: hat is present in the feet of Diabetics
Rheumatoid Arthritis: in the fingers, hands, elbows, and knees
Post Chemotherapy: symptoms of tingling and numbness in the hands
Expands capillaries which stimulates increased blood flow.
• Excellent for detox.
• Stimulates enzyme activity and metabolism.
• May include the killing of varied pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
• Promotes rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts, (connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury).
• Relieves nervous tension and relax autoneuro muscles.
• Strengthens the Immune system by stimulating increased production of white blood cells.
• Strengthens the Cardiovascular system.